Friday 28 March 2008

And you thought The Fugitive was fiction

...I will confess to not liking pharmaceuticals. I have never trusted them. I have never trusted the FDA, because I thought it was in bed with the pharmaceuticals.

Now I have really good reasons to. If you are a parent, make sure you read this and ask your pediatrician some hard questions. If you're not a parent, read it anyway.

By the way, it's easy reading, in spite of the fact that it's a hard topic. Served up in nice, bite-size pieces with lots of pictures which are often bleakly funny. More often scary.

Technorati tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A former employee, and having married a higher ranking contractor there, I can honestly say that none of this about CDC surprises me, at least.

And goes so very little into scratching the surface of so much more that goes around in this nation, and even there.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

I'm just passing it on. I wish having an insider's confirmation made me feel better, but I would much prefer to be proved wrong.

Anonymous said...

I was just a carpenter, but the lead Admin. Buildings, i.e., Julie's own.

Having volunteered myself into the labs a few times, I still can't say that I don't have nightmares about a few things I've seen, though, admittedly, it was in regards to the animals.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online